Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Dawson Valley Breeding and backgrounding
• Situated 5* kilometres off the Leichhardt Highway, bitumen road frontage. 29* Kilometres to Baralaba and 116* kilometres south of Rockhampton.
• 1,212.836* hectares - 2,997* acres in 2 freehold titles.
• Predominately sweet forest country with double frontage to the Don River, an area of brigalow and softwood scrub country on the south western corner.
• Extremely well-watered from permanent holes in the Don River and billabongs, no flood issues. 3 open dams on good catchment.
• Renewed steel and timber cattle built in the last 10 years with vet crush, scales and calf race.
• Large lowset timber home with 3 bay shed with 1 bay enclosed, concrete floor. 2 bay car storage.
• This property is conservatively stocked running 250 breeders or equal to 450 adult units.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.