Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Long Record of Producing Outstanding Weaners
'Bardia' Baralaba District Grazing
• 1,212* hectares - 2,997* acres freehold. Full bitumen access.
• 5 km off the Leichhardt Highway, 29 km east of Baralaba and 116 km south of Rockhampton.
• Blue gum, silver leaf ironbark, bloodwood and coolabah woodlands, and brigalow with some softwood scrub species.
• Double frontage to the Don River, Cooper Downs Creek and Sandy Creek. Abundance of permanent waterholes in the river and creeks as well as 3 dams.
• 10 year historic weaning weight of 250 to 400 kilograms at 6 to 9 months of age.
• Steel and timber cattle yards built in 2008 with vet crush and calf race.
• Lowset Queenslander timber home with wide verandahs overlooking the river flats and sheds
• 3 bay machinery and storage shed and a 2 bay vehicle shed.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.