Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale in Diglum
Central Queensland Breeder Country
- Land: 1,586 ha (3,919.09 acres)
- "Palmvale" is located 40* kilometres off the Dawson Highway, 44* kilometres south west of Calliope and 64* kilometres to the city of Gladstone,
- Total area 1,586* hectares 3,921* acres freehold. Lots 56 & 57 on Crown Plan CTN365.
- Situated at the headwaters of Cedar Creek with the Boyne Range forming the southern boundary. Country is creeks and valleys running to steeper ridges. Mainly native pastures.
- Good stands of millable timber including ironbark and spotted gum.
- Improvements comprise timber and steel yards with central pound.
- Fenced into 5 main paddocks plus holding paddocks.
- Bore equipped with jet pump supplies 5,000 gallon tank and troughs. Spring fed dams and permanent and semi-permanent creeks.
- Owners have carried 300 beeders selling weaners at Gracemere store sale, weaners typically weight from 220 to 250 kilograms liveweight.
1,586 ha / 3,919.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report