Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Low Cost Central Queensland Breeder Country
- Land: 1,586 ha (3,919 acres)
Palmvale Calliope district
• Located 40* kilometres off the Dawson Highway, 44* kilometres south west of Calliope and 64* kilometres to the city of Gladstone,
• Total area 1,586* hectares 3,921* acres freehold. Lots 56 & 57 on Crown Plan CTN365.
• Situated at the headwaters of Cedar Creek with the Boyne Range forming the southern boundary. Country is creeks and valleys running to steeper ridges, mainly native pastures with wynne cassia throughout. Cattle graze the majority of the property.
• Good stands of millable timber including ironbark and spotted gum. PMAV in place.
• Improvements comprise timber and steel yards with central pound. All paddocks can water at the yards.
• Fenced into 5 main paddocks plus holding paddocks.
• Bore equipped with jet pump supplies 5,000 gallon tank and troughs. Spring fed dams and permanent and semi-permanent creeks.
• Owners currently have 280 cows and heifers on the property selling weaners at Gracemere store sale, weaners typically weight from 220 to 250 kilograms liveweight.
1,586 ha / 3,919 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.