Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
North Burnett Grazing Property
Clonmel' is located in the North Burnett region located within a short drive to the town of Monto, the major regional centre of Biloela is 98 kilometres and the Cities of Bundaberg and Rockhampton are approximately 2 hours drive.
The district is well serviced by markets with Teys Australia meatworks at Biloela and sale yards at Monto, Biloela and Gracemere.
Well watered and fenced with quality improvements make Clonmel' and easy property to run as breeding or backgrounding operation.
• Total area 1,282 hectares - 3,168* acres in 3 freehold titles.
• Mixture of creek flats and rolling hills and forest hollows.
• The property is well watered with permanent and semi-permanent creeks, 11 dams, 4 bores and 3 wells.
• Subdivided into 8 main and 5 smaller paddocks plus 3 holding paddocks
• 2 sets of cattle yards, the main set located at the homestead.
• Renovated homestead located on a ridge overlooking the creek flats comprises 6 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen and open plan
living flows onto the rear veranda.
• 2 bedroom cottage used for workers or guest accommodation.
• 3 bay garage with attached workshop adjacent to the house.
• Enclosed machinery and hay shed. Old dairy building used for storage.
• Butcher shop with 20' X 12' covered cold room across the back of the shed.
• 420 breeders with the weaners removed. Been running 500 to 600 head
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.