Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Country Lifestyle with First Class Improvements
- Land: 18.2109 ha (45 acres)
Located just a few minutes south of Theodore in the rural / residential subdivision of Alaire Heights this secluded private property offers a peaceful and private lifestyle. Stock and domestic water is supplied from a community water scheme from the Dawson River.
Area: Lot 7 on Registered Plan 185802, 18.1 hectares (45* acres) freehold.
Local Authority: Banana Shire Council. Rates $3,000* per annum.
Set in tree studded gardens and lawn the lowset brick and hardiplank home features:
• Large spacious bedrooms with ensuite and walk through robe in the master bedroom.
• Main bathroom with separate toilet.
• Airconditioning throughout.
• Open plan lounge living and dining area.
• Large kitchen overlooks and the gardens.
• Quality floorcoverings featuring carpets and cork tiles.
• Separate office. 5 kilowatt solar panels.
• Front verandah, rear entertainment area, above ground pool.
• Self-contained flat adjacent to the main residence.
• 2 car carport. Large colourbond machinery shed with the front opened and the rear enclosed with a separate room that is lined and sealed and is a great studio, office or teenagers retreat.
• Open front machinery shed. Storage shed.
• 4 paddocks, troughs, yards, dog pens and run.
• 5,000 gallons storage off the Dawson River water scheme. 2 x 10,000 gallon rain water tanks.
18.2109 ha / 45 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.