A Country Lifestyle On The Edge Of Biloela
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
To finalise the Estate of Mr. R E Philips
Have you ever dreamt of having plenty of space but didn't want to be too far from town? Situated on the northern entrance to Biloela and just a couple of kilometres from the CBD, this property comprises 3.13 hectares (8 acres*) of rich alluvial loam and offers an idyllic lifestyle.
- Lowset brick veneer home sits amongst beautiful gardens and lawns.
- 4 bedroom, 2 toilets, central kitchen, dining, lounge and family room that open onto a covered entertaining area.
- An additional family room perfect for a fifth bedroom or guest room, teenagers retreat or a home office.
- Recognised in local gardening competitions the award winning gardens feature a mix of native and ornamental plants, an established orchard and vegetable patch.
- An electrically equipped bore with a 7 megalitre irrigation allocation keeps the lawns and gardens pristine throughout the year.
- 15,000* gallons of rain water storage, chook pens.
- 16* metre x 7* metre 5 bay steel frame lock up shed with concreted floor and electricity connected.
- Subdivided into 3 paddocks all established to improved pastures.
Expressions of Interest
Closing Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Inspections by appointment
Contact agent for further information
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.