Enjoy The Serenity Of A Country Lifestyle With All The Conveniences Of Town…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
40 acres - 16.37 hectares
- Just minutes from Biloela located in a quite cul-d-sac at the end of Wattle Court (off Sara's Lane) is this rural retreat.
- The centre piece of the property is the large 4 bedroom home built by Master Builders, Ken and Des Swift.
- Designed for the central Queensland climate, the living areas and master bedroom have been positioned with a north eastern aspect.
- The open plan is designed to capture the wonderful breezes and features a New Guinea Rosewood kitchen, whilst the dining and living areas flow onto an entertainment paradise with a massive rear veranda and timber decking plus an adjoining sail covered BBQ area.
- Situated privately at one end of the residence is the huge master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and its own access to the verandah overlooking the lawns and gardens beyond.
- The polished hardwood timber floors are a stand out feature in the residence displaying warm rich colouring.
- The 12 metre x 6 metre colourbond shed with concrete floor is powered and has a toilet.
- The property also boasts an above ground pool, swings and cubby house, orchard, vegetable garden and chook pens.
- Ample water from electrically equipped bore. Rainwater storage with 2 x 8,000 gallon poly tanks.
- Steel panel cattle yards. Hay and feed storage shed.
11am Wednesday, 30th November 2011
Venue Settlers Motor Inn, Biloela
View by open house or appointment
* Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.