Ray White Biloela
Drenched in Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situation: Located at 252 Tognolini Baldwin Road, just 3 kilometres north of Biloela's CBD.
Area & Tenure: Total area 7.61 hectares - 18.80 acres freehold.
Real property Description:
Lot 7 on Plan RP619541, County of RAGLAN, Parish of PRAIRIE, Title reference 30576133.
Local Authority & Rates: Banana Shire Council, rates of $237.09 per half-year after discount.
Facilities: Telephone, internet and mobile
phone coverage, single phase and three phase
electricity. School Bus available.
General Facilities in Biloela
* Industries include Coal Production, Power Generation, Agriculture, Export Meatworks, Small Business.
* A number of private and state primary schools with secondary high school to year 12.
* Numerous sporting groups such as Netball, Soccer, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Basketball, Cricket, Athletics, Martial Arts, Touch Football, Swimming, Tennis, Golf, Lawn Bowls, PCYC and many more.
* A variety of shopping with Biloela Shopping World, Mitre 10, Home Timber and Hardware, Betta Electrical, Retravision and countless speciality shops.
* Major Banks including The Commonwealth Bank, The National Australia Bank, Westpac, The ANZ, The Bank of Queensland, Suncorp and the Rock Building Society.
Country Description: Country comprises of heavy alluvial soils which have been fully developed, approximately 11 acre paddock has been sown down to wheat, a small grass paddock is located at the rear of the property and has a concrete water trough, investing towards the future is approximately 430 paulownia trees which at this stage could be harvested as early as 2016.
Water: Excellent water from bores. The main irrigation bore which is currently not being used is approximately 50 feet deep with a nominal allocation of 35 megalitres (announced allocation 24.5megalitres), underground mains equipped with hydrants supply water to the Trailco - T200 travelling irrigator. A second bore is approximately 70 feet deep and is equipped with a grunfos electric submersible pump, this bore waters the landscaped yard and gardens that surround the house via pop ups and traditional sprinklers, it is also interconnected to the underground mains allowing the paulownia plantations to be watered from the laid trickle tape. Rainwater storage of 10,000 gallons is collected from the 390m2 roof area on the house and used entirely throughout the home.
Residence: The lowset brick residence set amidst its relaxing backdrop enjoys sweeping views across the farm land towards Mt Murchison. Featuring 4 bedrooms and office with ensuite to the main, enjoy those cool winter nights whilst having a meal next to the slow combustion stove in the dinning area, covered patio to the north, east and south makes it an ideal entertainment area which spills out onto the landscaped yard overlooking the ponds and gazebo, sealed driveway leads to the two car accommodation at the home.
Sheds: 20 metre x 7 metre machinery shed of steel and timber construction with lockable workshop and 2 concreted bays, 9 metre x 9 metre machinery shed of steel construction with earth floor, 42 metre x 4 metre steel frame machinery shed enclosed on 3 sides with earth floor.
(Machinery not included)
- Central Heating
- Double Garage
7.61 ha / 19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.