Rural Livestock Property in BANANA
Owners Retiring After 47 Years Ownership
Avonlea' in the Dawson Valley
- 1,683 ha - 4,159 acres
- Leichhardt Highway frontage, 60 km n/west Biloela, 55km n/east Moura and 120km south of Rockhampton.
- 4km frontage to Woolein Creek, open gentle rolling country originally timbered with ironbark and bloodwood with scattered patches of brigalow and softwood.
- Majority has been sticked raked and cutter bar. Sown to buffel, creeping blue grass, butterfly pea and seca stylo. Approx 350 ac previously cultivated.
- Extremely well watered, 5 dams, main 600m/litre capacity and 2 spring fed. 7 bores, well and seasonal water in Woolein Creek.
- 7 main paddocks plus holding with laneway system to steel and timber cattle yards.
- 5 bedroom homestead surrounded by extensive gardens, machinery sheds, vehicle sheds, workshop and coldroom.
* Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report