Central Queensland Bullock Country
"Kia Ora" Baralaba 2,301 acres freehold
- Situated 9km Baralaba, 90km Biloela and 140km Rockhampton.
- Predominantly brigalow, bauhinia, bottletree and vine scrub with patches of wilga and ironbark.
- Majority frost free country fully developed with ample shade camps left, pastures of buffel and legumes introduced.
- Secure water from 9 open dams on excellent catchments and 2 bores.
- 600 head capacity steel yards, excellent design with central pound, curved race, vet crush and 3 way draft off the race.
- Solid lowset 4 bedroom home with caretaker in place. Vehicle and storage shed.
- Producing bullocks and heavy trade heifers consistently carrying 450 to 500 mixed aged steers and heifers over the past 9 years.
Permanent surface water enables property to run as a standalone fattening property and is conveniently located to three export meatworks at Biloela and Rockhampton.
11 am Tuesday, 24th April 2012
Venue Hotel Settlers, Biloela
* Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.