Rural Property in BARALABA
Immaculate Dawson River Farming
- Land: 750 ha (1,853 acres)
"Riverland", 750 ha - 1,853 acres
- Full frontage to the Dawson River upstream of the Neville Hewitt Weir with large permanent water hole.
- Prime scrub and alluvial loams.
- 1,300 acres approximately cultivated.
- History of high yields of grain, cereal & pulse crops.
- 42 ha irrigated by a centre pivot, room for 2 further pivot pads.
- Flood harvest licences from the Dawson River & Banana Creek.
- Current storage approx 260 megalitres, natural site suitable for ring tank development estimated at 800 megalitres capacity.
- Estimated 1,500-2,000 megalitres can be harvested per year.
- All structural improvements constructed since 1986.
- Workshop & machinery sheds, storage sheds.
- Residence, vehicle sheds, steel cattle yards.
750 ha / 1,853 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report