Flowing Bore & Buffel
Drawn in the 1964 Bauhinia land ballot by the late Gordon Neill-Ballantine Wongaburra' was developed over a lifetime including a flowing bore in 1979.
- 2422ha - 5985 acres Freehold
- 1 km Bauhinia, 74km west of Moura.
- Primary school 700 metres. Store 1.2km.
- Predominately scrub country originally timbered with brigalow, bauhinia, bonewood, bottlewood and belah. Large percentage been blade ploughed over the years.
- Flowing bore at 60PSI supplies 16 troughs and homestead. 4 dams.
- Large homestead, cottage, enclosed shed.
- Timber & steel yards. Horse stalls
Rockhampton Leagues Club
20 April 11am
Ray White Rural Biloela Mark Simpson 0418 792 647
Landmark Rockhampton Ray Taylor 0409 499 640
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.