Rural Livestock Property in BAUHINIA
Bauhinia Downs Bauhinia, Central Queensland
- Land: 2,496 ha (6,167 acres)
- 2,496* ha (6,167* acres) Dawson Highway frontage 92* km west of Moura, 74* km east of Rolleston, 221* km south west of the City of Rockhampton.
- Bauhinia store adjoins the property, Primary School & sports ground adjacent to the property.
- Mixture of brigalow, softwood, bauhinia with blue gum & Morton Bay ash along the water courses, Prospect Creek runs through the front on the property.
- Fully developed to improved pastures, 70* acres sown to leucaena with large areas suitable for leucaena or cropping. Large body of grass.
- Water a feature with a flowing bore & large dams.
- Residence, lockup shed, hay shed, steel & timber yards.
- Additional income from registered gravel quarry.
Offered for genuine sale following 30 years of ownership.
Full information memorandum available
- Single Carport
2,496 ha / 6,167 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report