Arguably Some of the Safest Grazing Country in Queensland
"Clovernook", Bauhinia, Central Queensland
- 5,172ha - 17,781 acres freehold tenure.
- Located 95km west of Moura, 7km Bauhinia, 220km s/west Rockhampton.
- 2 flowing artesian bores with a watering system set in place that ensures cattle walk a maximum of one kilometer to water.
- Approximate 8,000 acres brigalow, belah, bonewood and softwood scrub. 4,500 acres open broadleaf ironbark, coolibah and yellow wood interspersed with bottletree, brigalow and bauhinia. 250 acres bauhinia and coolibah open downs.
- Well built and maintained homestead complex. larde set of steel cattle yards serviced by 10km of laneways.
- The average number of branded cattle carries on the property at June 30 for the last 5 years was 2,046, including the 2010 drought year.
Following 34 years of ownership, brother Warwick and Trevor Power offer "Clovernook" for genuine sale including a quality herd of droughtmaster and beefmaster cross cattle with an extensive list of station plant.
Expressions of Interest
Closing Thursday 28th April 2011
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.