Moura Bauhinia District Grazing "Lara Park"
- 572.9 hectares 1,416 acres freehold.
- Located 82km W of Moura on the Mungabunga Road and 33km to Bauhinia, the property is 21km off the Dawson Highway.
- Services include electricity to the property, telephone, mobile phone coverage. Primary school at Bauhinia and school bus to Secondary school at Moura from the Taroom Development Road (approx. 28km).
- Country comprises a mixture of bauhinia and brigalow scrub with ironbark and box along the creek. The country has been pulled fully developed to improved pastures of buffel and panic along the creek plus soft native blue grasses.
- The 2 bedroom residence of Besser Block construction is situated on the ridge, open plan central living and 2 bathrooms. Vehicle and storage shed plus lawn locker. Water is supplied from 2 x 5,000 gallon rainwater tanks.
- Excellent water from a bore drilled in the basalt, tested at 10,000GPH, approx. 170' deep and 50' to the static water level. The bore is equiiped with a solar powered pump that supplies 2 x 5,000 gallon poly tanks, electricity is approx 150m from the bore.
- Subdidvided into 3 main paddocks with a lane to the yards. The yards are of steel panel construction and features a Arrow steel vet crush.
- The owners have consistently carried 200 breeders.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.