Greycliffe District Grazing Property
- Land: 423 ha (1,046 acres)
Biloela "This'il Do"
- 569.089* hectares (1,406* acres) freehold situated 31* km west of Biloela
- Mixture of brigalow, bauhinia, bottletree, blackbutt and lapunyah with section of elevated red soil plateau
- The whole property has been developed and sown to improved pastures of buffel and panic with native pastures of blue grass. Previously areas have been cultivated and are suited to the development of leucaena.
- Permanent water in Selheim Creek, 2 large dams and 1 smaller dam
- Improvements include the timber and steel panel yards with a vet crush and race, timber frame machinery and hay shed and an old dairy at the yards
- Fully renovated lowset residence with separate main bedroom and ensuite located at one end of the house and the remaining bedrooms at the opposite end. Other features include office, front sunroom, rear entertainment area with the kitchen, dining and living room located centrally.
- The owners run a breeding and fattening operation joining 120* breeders and fatten all progeny as bullocks and trade heifers.
423 ha / 1,046 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.