Prime Grazing, Exceptional Water, Modern Homestead
Located 50 kilometres south of Biloela and central to the towns of Monto, Moura and Theodore, the 4,521 acre freehold grazing property comprising undulating rolling forest country with Castle Creek forming the southern boundary and Twenty Mile and Oaky Creeks running through the property. A softwood scrub ridge in the north western boundary is developed to buffel. Lincol is fully developed and cleared with soft native pastures of bluegrass, some black spear plus improved pastures of buffel, green panic and seca stylo.
• 4,521* acres freehold, plus stock routes
• Modern homestead set on elevated ridge with expansive wrap around verandahs
• 9 bores from 900 to 8,200 gallons per hour. Permanent holes in creeks.
• 7 main paddocks, 10 cooler paddocks, laneways, steel cattle yards, plunge dip, new vet crush.
• Consistently carried 450 to 500 breeding females selling weaners at annual Biloela store sales. Culled for age cows sold June 2016 averaged $1,322.
• Excellent growing country for backgrounders.
• Well located to markets from Central Queensland and Southern Queensland store buyers.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.