Rural Livestock Property in BILOELA
The Privacy of a Country Lifestyle Just Minutes from Biloela
- Land: 22 ha (55 acres)
- Located just 10 km from Biloela with full bitumen road access.
- The home set on an elevated position overlooks the Grevillea Creek flats and surrounding softwood scrub hills.
- Federation style homestead featuring 12' ceilings, tongue and grove walls, polished hardwood floors and bay windows.
- Formal lounge, separate dining room, large modern two pack kitchen, sunroom, 3 large bedrooms and sleepout.
- Prime brigalow scrub country sown to pastures of buffel and panic.
- Excellent water with a bore on Grevillea Creek equipped with electric submersible pump. Dam with depth approximately 6 metres.
- Concrete block workshop with electricity connected. The high clearance 60'x30'steel frame shed is enclosed on 3 sides.
- Garage and storage shed.
- Cattle yards with steel vet crush and calf cradle.
- Double Carport
22 ha / 55 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report