Strategically Located to Bullock and Bull Markets
- 15 mins Biloela, 90mins Rockhampton.
- 1000 acres of brigalow and bottletree scrub country developed and sown to pastures of buffel and panic.
- Exceptional water, 4 dams with combined capacity over 40,000 cubic metres. 3 megalitre allocation from Government water scheme.
- 7 acres of irrigated pasture for hay production.
- Large modern lowset homestead featuring high ceilings, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office, New Guinea rosewood timber kitchen, granite bench tops, formal dining, lounge and separate family room.
- Entertainment area flowing onto the lawn plus front veranda with timber decking, perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee or relax after a days work.
- Workshop, hay, machinery shed and vehicle sheds. Cattle yards and grain storage.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.