Beef - Hay - Cropping - Location and Diversification
- Land: 87.8169 ha (217 acres)
- 217 acres, 3 km south east of Biloela on the Burnett Highway.
- Full frontage to the Kroombit Creek.
- Irrigation 143 megalitres from bore equipped with electric turbine pump delivering to underground mains allowing the whole property to be accessible to irrigation.
- Pumping site available on Kroombit Creek for surface water.
- Soil types are sandy clay loam very rich in phosphate suitable for a wide range of cereals, pulses, herbs, vegetables, pastures, forages and hay crops.
- Lowset residence set in established shady gardens and lawns.
- Hay shed, workshop, machinery and storage shed.
- 7 main paddocks with lanes to timber yards.
- 40 acres established lucerne balance sown to Gatton panic / lucerne pastures.
"The lucerne increases the productivity of the pastures by 3 times" - John Teakle
11.00 am Wed 12 August
Biloela Anzac Memorial Club
87.8169 ha / 217 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.