Country Living City Convenience With Outstanding 360 Degree Views
"Blue Vista" 100 acres 40.5 hectares
Set on an elevated ridge with a north eastern aspect enjoying uninterrupted 360 degree views across the Callide Valley and overlooking Biloela, "Blue Vista" is just 7 kilometres from Biloela and 39 kilometres from Banana with full bitumen road access.
- Prime brigalow scrub country developed and sown to pasture.
- Nature strip of scrub vegetation reserved for wildlife.
- 2 dams with one equipped with petrol pump supplying and elevated tank for the gardens and residence.
- 4 bedroom brick residence with tile roof and full length front and rear verandas.
- All bedrooms built in with sliding glass doors open onto verandas.
- Large lounge with pot belly stove, air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout.
- Separate kitchen and dining room.
- 3 bay carport, 6m x 6m lockup shed with concrete floor and electricity, high clearance machinery and hay shed, 4m x 4m lawn locker.
- Chook pens, fruit trees, bird attracting trees, lush lawn and fully fenced yard.
- 17,000 litres of rainfall storage.
- Fenced into 5 paddocks with steel and timber cattle yards.
Being in such an elevated position, "Blue Vista" is above the frost line whilst capturing the cool summer breezes. Start and finish your day with enjoying the magnificent sunrises and sunsets from the elevated position of the home.
11am Wednesday, 11th May 2011
Venue Settlers Motor Inn, Biloela
*Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.