Brigalow, Buffel, Water And Location
Lot 93, Floods Road, Dululu
Rockhampton 45 Minutes
- 128 hectares - 317 acres
- Situated 75km Rockhampton, 76km Biloela and between the townships of Dululu (4km) and Wowan (6km).
- Easy access to the Dawson Valley mines at Baralaba and Moura.
- The country is predominately brigalow, bauhinia, bottle tree and blackbutt scrub country running up to gently sloping forest country timbered with broadleaf ironbark. A large percentage of the country has be blade ploughed and sown to improved pastures of buffel, bambasti, green, Gatton panic and sarbi grass.
- Elevated position with views across the Dee River Valley to the southern and western ranges.
- Dam is situated on the property with excellent sites for further dams if required.
- Subdivided into 4 paddocks with lane to the yards.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.