Highway Frontage just 45 minutes to Rockhampton and Biloela
- Land: 129.0948 ha (319 acres)
Great located grazing property next to the township of Dululu with good home sites and electricity available.
- Total area 129* hectares (319* acres) in 2* freehold titles.
- Lot 181 and Lot 182 on Crown Plan RN216, Parish of Dundee, Local Government Banana.
- Situated on the Leichhardt Highway 1* km from Dululu and 9* km from Wowan. The City of Rockhampton is 73* km and the major regional centre of Biloela is also 73* km.
- Services include primary school at Wowan and high school at Mount Morgan. Hotels, stores, and post office, saleyards and meatworks at Biloela and Rockhampton. 3* phase electricity runs along the front of the property along with phone line, mobile phone coverage.
- Country comprises flat, well drained grazing country that has previously been cultivated sown to improved and native pastures.
- Bore equipped with windmill supplies tank and trough.
- 40* megalitre irrigation licence.
- Timber and panel cattle yards with calf cradle.
129.0948 ha / 319 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.