"The Way My Health Is, I've Got To Sell" Allan Court, Owner
- Land: 924 ha (2,284 acres)
'New Floristan' on the Burnett River
To watch Virtual View click here!
- Location: 18km N of Eidsvold, 71km S of Monto, 66km SW of Bundaberg.
- Access: 8km off the Burnett Highway, sealed bitumen road to Bundaberg.
- Area: 924.3 ha - 2284 ac.
- Rainfall: Annual average 700 mm (28 inches).
- Country: Approx 3.5km frontage to the Burnett River located upstream from the John Golby weir, mixture of brigalow belah bottletree scrub and bluegum river flats. 200 ha located in the south eastern section comprises of ironbark, wilga, brigalow and spotted gum grassed with buffel and green panic.
- Development: 'New Floristan' has been extensively developed and selectivially cleared with ample shade areas left. The owners have renovated a large percentage with a single tyne cutterbar and sown improved grasses comprising mainly gayndah buffel with green panic along the watercourses. Soft native pastures of burnett blue grass throughout the river flats.
- Water: Permanent water in the river, electric submersible pumps to elevated storages that gravity feeds the house, yards and 7 troughs. All the paddocks along the river have access to permanent water in the river.
- Irrigation: Licence of 75 megalitres from the John Golby Weir, this licence allows up to 2.5 times the allocation with a maximum of 187.5 megalitres available per water year. Development Permit for the construction of a subartesian bore on the Burnett River alluvium. Excellent sites for a centre pivot irrigator.
- Dams: Two unequipped open dams.
- Fencing: The property is fenced into eleven main grazing paddocks plus holding paddocks.
- Cattle Yards: Well constructed cattle yards with central pound, RPM steel vet crush, Tru Test weigh beams, concrete plunge dip constructed in 1998 and calf race.
- Residence: Spacious lowset residence featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms, office and sewing room.
- Machinery Sheds: Steel framed shed 40' x 28', machinery shed 60' x 40' with electricity connected.
'New Floristan' is a well positioned, quality grazing property located on the Burnett River. Irrigation licences from the river and bore development permits ensure that this property can be drought proofed and offers mixed income streams.
The property is being sold due to Allan Court's declining health.
* Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
- Double Garage
924 ha / 2,284 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.