Vendor Instructs "Settlement Required By June 30"
- Land: 481.981 ha (1,191 acres)
"Anjillyn" on the Burnett River
482 ha - 1,191 acres in 2 freehold titles
- Burnett Highway frontage 13km north of Eidsvold & 62km south of Monto.
- Permanent Burnett River water down stream from the John Golby weir.
- Irrigation allocation of 20 megalitres with the capacity to take up to 50 megalitres per water year.
- Brigalow & bottletree softwood scrub developed to buffel.
- River flats & sweet forest country with pastures of buffel, panic, bluegrass & soft natives.
- Excellent water from the river & dams.
- Lowset home set on elevated ridge, sheds, rosewood & ironbark yards with vet crush, stable, saddle room & storage shed.
Anjillyn is a versatile property with a mixture of scrub, improved forest & irrigation opportunity. The water security is a feature of the property.
- Double Carport
481.981 ha / 1,191 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.