Large Scale Breeding with River Allocation
- 5,283* ha (13,056* acres) in 3 freehold titles
- 15 km Eidsvold, 22 km Munduberra, 415km Brisbane.
- Ironbark, bloodwood and associated sweet forest country.
- Pastures comprise mainly Burnett Bluegrass, black spear and soft native pastures.
- 10 megalitre stock water allocation from Burnett River & bore supplies extensive water system plus bores, dams, seasonal water in creeks.
- Centrally located steel & timber yards.
- Main residence plus cottage.
- Workshop, vehicle shed, machinery & hay shed.
- Feedlot development approval for 250 SCU.
- Carrying capacity 650 breeders.
- Breeders and plant included.
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street Brisbane
Friday 22 April 10.30am
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.