Rural Livestock Property in GIN GIN
Bundaberg District Breeder Country
- Land: 595.2931 ha (1,471 acres)
1,000mm Rainfall, Highway Frontage, Great Location
- 595.452 hectares (1,471.97 acres) freehold.
- Located on the Bruce Highway with flood free access to Bundaberg (1 hour) and Gladstone.
- Dual road frontage, fully fenced, great access to nearby livestock markets.
- Undulating country, natural pastures with natural pastures & huge potential to fully pasture improve.
- PMAV approximately 98% white.
- Good water with creek and various springs, excellent underground water.
- Consistently carrying 200 breeders all year round, potential to increase with improved pastures.
- Quality property with great home sites & easy access to the coastal regions of Agnes Waters & Bargara.
595.2931 ha / 1,471 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report