Breed, Grow or Fatten. Your Choice!
- Land: 894.7607 ha (2,211 acres)
Dawes - Harrami District Ellewar
- 2,211 acres freehold 48km Biloela and 52km Monto.
- Excellent mixture of grazing country comprising approx. 410 acres softwood vine scrub, blue gum river flats and sweet open forest country.
- Approx. 900 acres of reddish and black soil country has been pulled with 700 acres suitable for ploughing and pasture development.
- Very good underground water including 6 bores, 1 well, permanent springs and seasonal holes in Rawbelle River. 2 open dams.
- Lowset 4 bedroom timber home. 5 bay shed.
- Timber and steel panel yards, steel Warwick vet crush, scales, plunge dip.
- The owners grow and fatten heifers consistently carrying 400 heifers. First class breeder country.
Vendors are determined to sell. DO NOT miss this opportunity!
11am Tuesday, 24th April 2012
Venue Hotel Settlers, Biloela
894.7607 ha / 2,211 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.