80 Fat Bullocks A Year
- Land: 135 ha (334 acres)
- 334 acres 3 roods 20 perches
- 12 km east of Monto in the renown Bukali Scrub district.
- Former bottletree, figtree and softwood scrub fully developed to improved pastures.
- Some areas previously cultivated, suitable for leucaena. Majority of the property frost free.
- Well watered by 4 bores and dam. Solid set of timber cattle yards, storage and hay shed.
- Rainfall 28, elevated home site, electricity connected.
- Consistently fattening 80 bullocks per year.
Click "More Info" to watch the Virtual View
Expressions of Interest
Closing Wednesday, 20 March 2013, 4.00pm
View by appointment with agent
135 ha / 334 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.