Efficiently Growing and Producing Prime Young Bullocks On The Boyne River
"Boyne Lea" Mundubbera
"Boyne Lea" 1,232 acres - "Christies" 1,111 acres - "Desert Red" 818 acres - "Hams" 454 acres
Boyne Lea has a total area of 3,615 acres and is an aggregation of 4 adjoining properties with a dryland carrying capacity of 900 steers and bullocks producing 450 milk and 2 tooth bullocks per year. Sold as one complete fattening enterprise or in separate lots. You tell us!
- 24 km from Mundubbera, 4hrs Brisbane, 2hrs Dalby and Bundaberg.
- Brigalow, belah scrub soils and rich river loams.
- Permanent pastures comprise 800 acres of leucaena, balance buffel, panic, rhodes, siratro and seca stylo.
- 930 acres serviced by underground irrigation mains, 690 megalitres allocation from the Boyne River, 2 centre pivots.
- Main yards incorporate RPM air draft, weighing box and vet crush.
- High standard of accommodation, workshop and machinery sheds.
The Boyne Lea aggregations are versatile properties with soils and irrigation that will increase production in beef and a variety of agriculture and horticulture crops including melons.
10.30am Friday, 20th May 2011
Level 5, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Ray White Rural Biloela
Mark Simpson 0418 792 647 a/h (07) 4992 4175
GV Lohse and Co Munduberra
Graham Lohse (07) 4165 4804 a/h (07) 4165 6181
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.