Pumping Availabilty 8 Megalitres Per Day
- Land: 408.7329 ha (1,010 acres)
- Area and Tenure:Total area is 409 hectares (1,010 acres) in 3 freehold titles.
- Services: Electricity, telephone, internet and mobile phone coverage. Primary schools and secondary school at Mundubbera. Twice weekly mail service.
- Cattle Markets:Abattoirs located at Biloela, Biggenden, Gympie, Dinmore and Beenleigh. Saleyards at Eidsvold, Biggenden, Monto and Murgon.
- P.M.A.V: The Property Map of Assessable Vegetation has been certified.
4 equipped irrigation bores currently pumping in excess of 80,000 gallons per hour.
100 megalitre Burnett River allocation licence, 2 flood harvest licences from the Burnett
River and development permits for 3 bores
- Domestic and Stock Water: Excellent water supply from bores on the Burnett River.
- Fencing: Subdivided into 3 cell centres with17 grazing paddocks.
- Yards: The yards are of steel construction with wire cabling, side loading ramp, cattle crush with Tru Test race reader and Tru Test scales. Separate plunge dip which is not being used at the sheds. Two feedlot yards. 4 stables 18m x 6m.
- Residence: Situated on the banks overlooking the Burnett River are the two homes. The main house is a highset 3 bedroom timber home with air conditioning in the living areas. The second home has 2 bedrooms, open plan living and is concrete block construction.
- Sheds: Machinery shed 25m x 16m with power and concreted floor, 24m X 4m car and tool shed, the old dairy is used for a storage shed.
- Silage: 2 storage pits with the 3,000 tonnes capacity and troughing to feed 200hd of cattle.
- Carrying Capacity: The vendors have annually turnoff 1600 backgrounders with an average weight in of 250kg and an exit weight of 400kg.
* Sustainability Declaration available upon request.
408.7329 ha / 1,010 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.