2 Mundubbera Grazing and Hay Properties Offered For Individual Sale
592 ha 1462 acres in 8 freehold titles
- Prime brigalowand bottletree country, red volcanic scrub soils.
- Buffel, creeping blue grass, Rhodes and Legumes.
- 3 storage dams capacity 400 megalitres collecting overland flow, easement to irrigation bore on Burnett River.
- 140 acre Valley centre pivot irrigating permanent pastures for grazing and hay.
- Excellent fencing subdivided into 8 main and holding, steel yards.
- Main homestead and 2 additional dwellings, 3 sheds.
- Fatten 450 Steers.
View "Hardings Lane" Mundubbera on raywhitebiloela.com.au ID 784845
Full Informaton Memorandum available, contact Ray White Rural Biloela on 07 4992 2577 for further details.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.