Rural Mixed Farming Property in THANGOOL
Scoria Grazing and Farming
- 253 acres 3 roods 30 perches
- 7km Thangool and 19km Biloela.
- Double frontage to Scoria Creek, prime black and red alluvial soils.
- Approximately 200 acres previously farmed with sorghum yields over 1 tons per acre.
- Pastures of buffel and panic.
- Bore equipped with solar pump, 100' depth with excellent supply watering up to 70 cows.
- 3 paddocks with fencing in good condition. Timber and steel panel yards.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report