"Aisha Park" Country and Residence Second To None
- Land: 159 ha (394 acres)
* Located 3 kilometres from Thangool and 15 kilometres to Biloela.
* 394 acres of prime brigalow, bottletree softwood vine scrub. Approximately 250 acres of soft scrub loams is cultivated under zero till farming practices. 150 acres under pastures of buffel and green panic.
* Set on an elevated ridge is the large lowset brick country homestead with wide bullnose verandahs.
* Formal entry that leads to the formal lounge, office and living areas.
* 3 metre ceilings, fireplace and airconditioning throughout. Floating timber flooring throughout the living areas and carpet to the bedrooms.
* Main bedroom is situated at the end of the home with walk through robe and ensuite.
* The hub of the home is the large kitchen, dining and living room that leads onto the wrap around verandahs and entertainment area and overlooks the saltwater inground pool.
* Electrically equipped bore that pumps to an elevated tank that gravity feeds throughout the property.
* 15,000 gallons of rainwater storage which is readily filled from the large roof area, the home can be either on rainwater or bore water.
* The property is subdivided into 3 main cultivation paddocks and 3 grass paddocks with all paddocks leading into a lane that services the cattle yards.
* Two open dams and a concrete trough service the grazing properties.
* Record of high yielding crops, excellent for leucaena or readily returned to pastures.
159 ha / 394 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.