Rural Mixed Farming Property in THANGOOL
Irrigation, Beef and Squab Pigeons
"Eden Park" 38932 Burnett Highway, Thangool
- 122.7 ha 303 acres 17 km Biloela & 5 km Thangool.
- Heavy alluvial country rising to brigalow scrub country. Approx. 145 acres serviced by underground irrigation mains.
- Balance pasture & has previously grown sorghum & forage crops.
- Licenced dam approx. 300 megalitres, bore irrigation licence of 41 megalitres.
- Approx. 1,200 squab pigeons provide weekly income.
- Lowset home recently renovated. 3 bay vehicle shed, machinery sheds, cattle yards.
View by appointment with agent
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report