Improved Pastures, Free & Unrestricted Water on the Leichardt Highway
- Land: 809.56 ha (2,000.46 acres)
- Prime location 17 km north of Theodore,40 km south east of Moura and 42 km south of Banana.
- Premium alluvial creek flats, developed to heavy stands of improved pastures of Buffel, Bambatsi and a percentage of Leucaena.
- 6 unrestricted irrigation bores, 4 equipped. 12,000 to 35,000 gal/hr.
- 2 underground mains servicing 27 hydrants with 2 overflows to head ditches.
- Extensive watering system servicing 13 troughs and storage tanks throughout the property.
- Subdivided into 13 paddocks serviced by central laneway to a solid set of steel cattle yards complete with vet crush and calf handling facilities.
- Comfortable lowset brick homestead with spacious living and formal lounge, separate kitchen and dining, and office. All complemented by wide verandahs off the living area.
- Steel framed workshop, machinery shed and workers cottage.
Lauriston represents exceptional creek flats with thick lush pastures of Buffel and Bambatsi, supported by an abundance of unrestricted water. Proximity to markets and access to schooling, shopping and medical facilities makes this property one of the best.
11am Wednesday, 30 July 2014
at Moura Tavern, Bell Street, Moura Qld 4718
View by appointment with agent
809.56 ha / 2,000.46 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.