500 Acres of Leucaena Now, Further 1,000 Acres Available
- Land: 775.3784 ha (1,916 acres)
Lonesome Creek Leichhardt Highway Theodore
- 1,916 acres freehold. 20km Theodore, 38km Moura, 85km Biloela.
- Prime Dawson Valley country, approx. 500 acres Cunningham leucaena with a further 1,000 acres suitable for leuceanea or cropping.
- Improved pastures of buffel, panic and stylos.
- 3 bores, 3 open dams and seasonal water in Lonesome Creek.
- 12 paddocks, laneway system to steel and timber cattle yards. Stable and horse yard.
- Lowset residence, machinery shed. hay shed, workshop.
- Carry capacity 350 adult cattle, opportunity to increase with further leuceanea development.
Expressions of Interest
Closed Wednesday 14 November 2012
Contact agent for further details.
775.3784 ha / 1,916 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.