Theodore Grazing and Farming Aggregation
- Land: 3,100 ha (7,660 acres)
"Mt Kandoonan", part of the renowned Watson Family aggregation in the highly productive Theodore District.
- 7,660 acres*, 42km* Theodore
- 1,500 acres* brigalow, 300 acres* softwood
- 2,000 acres* ironbark, wilga & bottletree
- 3,800 acres* forest native pastures & legumes
- Carrying 700 breeders*, potential to increase
Full information memorandum available
3,100 ha / 7,660 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.