Theodore Grazing and Farming Aggregation
- Land: 277.2099 ha (685 acres)
"Greenbank", part of the renowned Watson Family aggregation in the highly productive Theodore District.
- 685* acres, 6km* Theodore
- Floodout grazing country on Castle Creek
- Grows massive amount of pasture
- Rhodes, panic, buffel, pangola, para & sirato
- Equipped bore, seasonal water holes
Full information memorandum available
277.2099 ha / 685 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.