Dawson Valley Grazing and Farming
- Land: 213 ha (527 acres)
Portion 388 of "Letchfords", Theodore
- Located 7 km* from the Central Queensland town of Theodore
- 527 acres* (213 hectares*) freehold
- Lot 388 on Crown Plan DW100; Parish of Walloon; County of Dawson; Local Government Banana
- Quality developed brigalow scrub country with the majority previously cultivated and now returned to pastures of buffel, desmanthus, creeping bluegrass and butterfly pea.
- This area is recognised as some of the very best farming country in the Theodore district.
- No country currently farmed however it can easily be converted to farming if needed.
- Well watered by a large dam collecting overland flow, the dam has recently been desilted and has a depth of 10 metres*. The dam is equipped with a solar powered pump supplying a 5,000 gallon* poly tank and 3 troughs*.
- Timber cattle yard with steel vet crush.
- All the fencing is in good sound condition with 4* main paddocks and 2* holding paddocks.
213 ha / 527 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.