Due to our continued growth, Ray White Biloela is looking for an energetic and motivated Property Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Property Manager to start during a growth phase within a team where culture is an integral component.
At Ray White Biloela, client service is paramount. To achieve this, the business takes on a friendly and collaborative approach when implementing processes to ensure the Client’s needs and expectations are surpassed.
- Managing the relationship between landlord/s and tenant/s.
- Setting up and advertising of new and vacant rental managements.
- Co-ordinating routine and emergency maintenance repairs.
- Regular rent reviews and adequate control of rental arrears.
- Data entry and maintenance of the property management trust account.
- Attending to routine inspections and reporting in accordance with legislation.
- Assessing Tenancy Applications in consultation with Client Relationship Manager.
- Draft review and signing of the relevant forms and lease agreements.
- Leveraging and identifying opportunities within existing relationships.
- Attending in-house and corporate training events in addition to industry conferences.
- Reporting on results and providing feedback on areas requiring improvement.
- Assist with implementation of growth strategies with a focus on increasing the Client base.
Skills and experience:
- Qld Real Estate Certificate of Registration (minimum) or Full Licence.
- 1 year minimum experience as a Property Manager, 2+ years is an advantage.
- A sound working knowledge of the Property Occupations Act and supporting legislation;
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Experience with Database Management and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and fluency with IT.
- Strong negotiation and organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team, whilst prioritising to meet deadlines.
Applicants should submit their CV together with a cover letter detailing why they believe they are suitable for this role to:
+61 7 4992 2577
Job Description available upon request, please complete contact form below.